How to clean the blackout cloth? Is the sunshade toxic?
With the increase of people's income, more and more sunshades have entered into thousands of households. However, the cleaning of sunshade cloth is a subject, and there are many problems that need attention.
1. Soak in soapy water and gently brush the dirty cloth surface. Avoid violent twisting with the washing machine. Drip it directly. Hang it to dry in the sun. Do not twist it forcibly. This will keep the original shape and flatness without damaging the gel.
2. Just rub it gently with alcohol or gasoline. If the flannelette is too wet, do not twist it forcibly to prevent the fuzz from falling off and affecting the appearance. The correct cleaning method should be to press off the water with both hands or let it dry naturally, so that the appearance of the shading cloth can be maintained.
3. It does not need to be ironed. If you need to iron, please iron the cloth with medium temperature.
4. Blackout cloth is generally produced by coating or plating technology. The full shading curtain can be coated by multi-layer scraping, and the foam shading layer and light color surface layer can be respectively coated on the fabric to achieve the full shading and beautiful effect. Because of its characteristics, the shading cloth can only be washed by water, not by machine, otherwise the coating will be cracked and the shading effect will be affected.
5. The curtain head and curtain shall be soaked with clear water, washed with warm water added with soda, and then washed twice with mild detergent water or soapy water. Rub gently and rinse with clean water. It shall be well arranged and placed on a clean table or frame when it is being dried.
Is the sunshade toxic?
Whether using the cheapest indoor sunshade cloth, sunshade and thermal insulation blinds, thick coated sunshade curtains, or outdoor awnings and umbrellas of different grades, they are all ideal solutions for shading rooms. However, through testing, the sunshade cloth has problems such as excessive formaldehyde.
There are mainly four kinds of materials for the blackout cloth:
Light shielding coated flocking cloth, silver coated light shielding cloth, pure woven light shielding cloth and base cloth plus PVC composite cloth. The unqualified products are all made of light shielding coated flocking cloth. This kind of light shielding cloth is coated with a thick light shielding resin layer on the gray cloth, and a layer of flannel is added to the resin layer. The flocking cloth with light shielding coating has good hand feel and light shielding effect, but it is easy to have the problem of formaldehyde content exceeding the standard after coating and finishing. The coating also emits a pungent smell under strong sunlight.
Why does the new curtain hide the "formaldehyde killer"?
According to experts, in order to improve the wrinkle resistance, water and fire resistance, pressure resistance and color fastness of the fabric, some manufacturers often add artificial resin and other commonly used additives to the fabric. In the process of dyeing and finishing, various dyes, auxiliaries and finishing agents should be added, which may contain formaldehyde. After the curtain cloth leaves the factory, formaldehyde remains.
Environmental protection testing agencies remind new home decorators that they should also be environmentally conscious when purchasing curtains. Although cheap, it is difficult to ensure safety. It is recommended to buy pure woven blackout cloth with black silk in the middle. This product is not easy to produce formaldehyde problems, and is a green and environment-friendly sunscreen.
Engineering roller shutter and engineering full blackout curtain cloth:
QQ : 1532585046
Rolling curtain, soft gauze curtain, finished fabric:
Tel: 86536-5371628 86536-5771888
Address: Middle Xing'an Road, Shouguang, Shandong